Current Role(s): Head of Global Medical Affairs
Dr. Incerti is responsible for Global Medical Affairs, which includes Global Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Patient Outcomes and Medical Economics/Health Outcomes, Global Patient Safety and Risk Management, Medical Operations and Medical Affairs for Rare Diseases and Multiple Sclerosis Business Units. He is a board-certified endocrinologist.
- Senior Vice President, Head of Global Market Access, Genzyme
- Head of Research & Development Europe and LATAM, Genzyme
- Senior Vice President, Biomedical and Regulatory Affairs Europe, Genzyme
- Medical Director, Europe, Genzyme
- Chairman, Board of Directors of Genzyme Srl in Italy, Genzyme
- Chairman, Board of Directors of Genzyme Europe BV in The Netherlands, Genzyme
- Staff member and associate professor, Department of Endocrinology of Modena University Hospital in Italy.
- M.D., University of Modena
- Board Certification in Endocrinology
- Board Certification in Public Health, Preventative Medicine and Epidemiology
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine