Current Role(s): Global Head of Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology
Bill is responsible for leading Sanofi Genzyme’s Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology franchises. He joined in 2011 as Senior Vice President and Head of Multiple Sclerosis, serving in that role until being appointed to his current position in 2015. Bill has more than 20 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Lycera Corporation
- Senior Vice President of U.S. Commercial operations for their neurology, oncology and rheumatology franchises, Biogen Idec
- M.B.A., Harvard University
- B.A., Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University