Current Role(s): North America Head of Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology
Jean-Paul Kress leads the organization's oncology, multiple sclerosis and immunology therapeutic areas in North America. He is responsible for the overall strategy, sales, marketing, market access and public affairs across these therapeutic areas. Jean-Paul leads more than 600 people focused on maintaining and growing the market across multiple indications, as well as late-stage pipeline products preparing for launch in immunology.
- President, Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- Vice President and General Manager, France, Gilead
- Vice President, US Sales and Marketing, Gilead
- M.D., Faculté Necker-Enfants Malades, Paris, France
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France