Current Role(s): Head of Business Development & Licensing
Mark Barrett is responsible for identifying, leading, and executing global business development and corporate-level strategic initiatives. Mark leads the effort to build upon Genzyme’s long legacy of partnering and acquiring external innovation to expand Genzyme’s portfolio and pipeline.
- Vice President and Head of Global Rare Diseases Strategy & Business Development, Genzyme
- Transaction Leader, Johnson & Johnson
- Senior Director, Business Development & New Ventures, Johnson & Johnson
- Director, Business Development, Johnson & Johnson
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley - Walter A. Haas School of Business
- B.S., Biology, Duke University