Carole is focused on driving the U.S. launches of key specialty care products, as well as expanding Sanofi Genzyme's leadership in Multiple Sclerosis, Immunology, Rare Disease, Rare Blood Disorders and Oncology. She is also responsible for the portfolio of Sanofi Genzyme products in Canada.
In her role as Country Lead, Carole leads the coordination of Sanofi's presence in the U.S. spanning all Global Business Units and Functions.
- Head, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology North America, Sanofi Genzyme
- Global Lead, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Senior Vice President, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Rheumatology, EMD Serono
- M.B.A, Marketing and Consulting, Boston College – Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management
- B.A., History, Boston College