Deb Shapiro leads the Sanofi Genzyme Global Human Resources organization, working in collaboration with leaders throughout the business unit to achieve Sanofi Genzyme’s strategic business and people priorities.
In addition to culture and engagement, the team is keenly focused on talent selection and development as well as organizational development to meet the needs of this fast growing specialty care business. In concert with the geographic HR network, she ensures the business partnership support globally for managers and employees. She has more than twenty years of progressive human resources leadership experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and is a member of both the Sanofi Genzyme Executive Leadership Team and Sanofi’s Global Human Resources Leadership team.
- Global Head of Human Resources, Sanofi Diabetes & Cardiovascular Business Unit
- Vice President, EMEA Region Human Resources Leader, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President, Head of HR, Americas and Asia, Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Disease Businesses
- Vice President, Head of Human Resources, Genzyme Genetics
- HR Leadership roles, Johnson & Johnson
- MBA University of Rhode Island