Adam leads the Sanofi U.S. and Sanofi Genzyme Corporate Affairs teams and aligns the activities of our Communications & CSR, Public Affairs & Patient Advocacy, Government Affairs, and Reimbursement & Policy teams to drive value for Sanofi and the patients we serve.
He has more than 25 years of experience in the policy, advocacy and healthcare industry and spent his career primarily in Washington, D.C., as well as Europe and Asia, working alongside public servants advocating for people and ensuring they have access to the best healthcare opportunities. He brings this patient-first perspective to his current role where he ensures that Sanofi’s innovation reaches the people who need it the most.
- Vice President of U.S. Government Affairs & Patient Advocacy, Biogen
- Senior Managing Director, Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP (now Dentons LLP)
- Senior Health Policy Advisor for Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA)
- Legislative Director for Congressman Gene Green (D-TX)
- Senior House Legislative Liaison, Children’s Defense Fund
- Senior Legislative Assistant, Congressman Dale Kildee (D-MI)
- Research Assistant, House Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee
- B.A., Political Science, University of Michigan