Aimee Christian is responsible for leading the Sanofi Genzyme communications organization, working in collaboration with leaders throughout the business unit to achieve Sanofi Genzyme's strategic business priorities.
She manages a team of functional and product communications professionals who ensure support for Sanofi Genzyme's franchises and internal communications priorities. Aimee has over 20 years of experience in the fields of scientific operations and communications in the biopharmaceutical industry. She is a member of Sanofi's Global Communications Leadership Team.
- Vice President, Communications & External Affairs, City of Hope
- Director, Corporate Affairs, US and Intercontinental Regions, Amgen
- Head of Corporate Affairs, R&D, Vegetables and Specialty Crops, Syngenta, Basel Switzerland
- Head of Corporate Affairs, Lawn & Garden, Syngenta, Basel Switzerland
- Head of Communications, Development, Novartis, Basel Switzerland
- Regional Scientific Director, Novartis, US
- Ph. D., Biochemistry, MCP-Hahnemann University
- B.A., Zoology, Connecticut College