Brendan O'Callaghan, Senior Vice President for Biologics within Industrial Affairs and Business Partner
Brendan O’Callaghan is responsible for over 5000 colleagues across several global manufacturing sites who are committed to bringing life-changing biologics based medicines to help improve the lives of patients everywhere.
In his role, Brendan collaborates transversally with expert teams from across Commercial, R&D and IA to help advance our capabilities and capacities to develop, launch and supply our exciting pipeline of Biologics therapies for SANOFI and the patients we serve. A key focus for Brendan is in supporting our many skilled colleagues as we build the expertise and capabilities we need to achieve our ambition to become a top tier player in Biologics, with a clear focus on Product Technology and Development, Flawless Launch and Reliable, Competitive Commercial Supply, Quality, MSAT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing Excellence and other related areas of global support.
- Vice President, TMAbs, Speciality Care Operations (EU/Asia), Industrial Affairs, Sanofi
- Vice President, EMEA Operations, Merck & Co
- Vice President, Biologics, Therapeutic Proteins & Contract Manufacturing Operations, Merck & Co / Schering Plough Ltd
- Various Plant Management and Technical / Manufacturing Management roles with Merck & Co and Mallinckrodt Ltd
- Currently serves as Chairman of the National Institute for BioProcessing Research & Training (NiBRT) and Adjunct Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at University College Dublin
- B.E. (Chem Eng), University College, Dublin