Brendan O’Callaghan is responsible for over 5000 colleagues across several global manufacturing sites who are committed to bringing life-changing biologics based medicines to help improve the lives of patients everywhere.
In his role, Brendan collaborates transversally with expert teams from across Commercial, R&D and IA to help advance our capabilities and capacities to develop, launch and supply our exciting pipeline of Biologics therapies for SANOFI and the patients we serve. A key focus for Brendan is in supporting our many skilled colleagues as we build the expertise and capabilities we need to achieve our ambition to become a top tier player in Biologics, with a clear focus on Product Technology and Development, Flawless Launch and Reliable, Competitive Commercial Supply, Quality, MSAT, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing Excellence and other related areas of global support.
- Vice President, TMAbs, Speciality Care Operations (EU/Asia), Industrial Affairs, Sanofi
- Vice President, EMEA Operations, Merck & Co
- Vice President, Biologics, Therapeutic Proteins & Contract Manufacturing Operations, Merck & Co / Schering Plough Ltd
- Various Plant Management and Technical / Manufacturing Management roles with Merck & Co and Mallinckrodt Ltd
- Currently serves as Chairman of the National Institute for BioProcessing Research & Training (NiBRT) and Adjunct Professor of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at University College Dublin
- B.E. (Chem Eng), University College, Dublin