Carole Huntsman, North America Head of Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology
Carole Huntsman is focused on driving the U.S. launches of Sanofi Genzyme’s two immunology treatments, expanding its leadership in multiple sclerosis, and sustaining the renewed growth of its oncology business.
- Global Lead, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President and Multiple Sclerosis Business Unit Head, North America, Sanofi Genzyme
- Senior Vice President, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Rheumatology, EMD Serono
- M.B.A, Marketing and Consulting, Boston College – Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management
- B.A., History, Boston College