Carole Huntsman is focused on driving the U.S. launches of Sanofi Genzyme’s two immunology treatments, expanding its leadership in multiple sclerosis, and sustaining the renewed growth of its oncology business.
- Global Lead, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President and Multiple Sclerosis Business Unit Head, North America, Sanofi Genzyme
- Senior Vice President, Neurodegenerative Diseases and Rheumatology, EMD Serono
- M.B.A, Marketing and Consulting, Boston College – Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management
- B.A., History, Boston College