Manuela Buxo, Head of Europe
Manuela Buxo leads Sanofi Genzyme’s business operations in Europe.
She is responsible for the development of strategy and execution plans for furthering Sanofi Genzyme’s presence in the region including new product introductions and fostering strong partnerships with our customers. With over 20 years of experience in healthcare, Manuela brings deep expertise in marketing and operations, strategy, finance, and business development. A purpose-driven people leader, she is passionate about serving patients and the broader healthcare community. She is a member of the Sanofi Genzyme Executive Leadership Team.
- Senior Vice President Global Marketing, Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, France & Germany
- Vice President Marketing & New Business, Bayer Consumer Health, USA
- Global Business Unit Head Gastrointestinals, Bayer Consumer Health, Switzerland
- Category Marketing Director, Bayer Consumer Health, Mexico
- Global Marketing Immunology, Bayer Biological Products, USA
- Business Analyst Corporate Controlling, Bayer Holding, Germany
- M.B.A., HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany
- B.A., Economics, Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany