Mark Underwood is responsible for partnering with Sanofi Genzyme’s global franchises to support the planning and execution of on-going commercial activities and new product launches.
Mark’s team provides global customer insights, market intelligence, analytics, forecasting and launch support, and also provides a number of core corporate services for Sanofi Genzyme.
- Global Head, New Product Planning - Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, and Immunology Franchise, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President, Global Commercial Strategy - Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President, Global Business Operations - Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Various leadership roles, Biogen
- M.B.A., The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- B.S., Babson College