Nathalie Grenache is responsible for the overall Human Resources function for Sanofi Genzyme’s working in collaboration with leaders throughout the business unit to achieve Sanofi Genzyme’s strategic business and people priorities.
In addition to culture and engagement, the HR team is keenly focused on talent management and building the workforce capabilities for the future in order to meet the ambition of this fast- growing specialty care business. In concert with the global and geographic HR network, she ensures the business partnership support globally for managers and employees. She has more than twenty years of progressive human resources leadership experience and is a member of both the Sanofi Genzyme Executive Leadership Team and Sanofi’s Global Human Resources Leadership team.
- Global Business Head of HR Vaccines Industrial Affairs for Sanofi Pasteur – Lyon, France
- Vice-President, Human Resources and Communication for AMEI Hub Air Liquide – Dubai, UAE
- Vice-President, Human Resources and Communication for Air Liquide Canada – Montreal, Canada
- Director, Human Resources for Sales and Marketing & National regions for Rogers Communication – Toronto, Canada
- Director, Human Resources for Eastern Canada for Rogers & Fido brands – Montreal, Canada
- Global Talent Management & Organizational Development for Bombardier Recreational Product (BRP) – Valcourt, Canada
- Human Resource Business Partner for Pratt & Whitney Canada - Longueuil, Canada
- LL.B., Université de Montréal - Faculty of law
- Executive Coaching, Royal Roads University