Dr. Sutherland is responsible for the overall strategy and operations of Global Medical at Sanofi Genzyme.
He leads a team of approximately 1,000 employees, operating in markets in Europe, Japan & Pacific region and North America and focused on medical evidence generation and data dissemination in support of each of Sanofi Genzyme’s specialty care therapeutic areas, including Immunology, Multiple Sclerosis/Neurology, Oncology, Rare Blood Disorders and Rare Diseases.
- VP and Global Head, Rare Diseases Development, Sanofi
- Global Clinical Lead, Dupilumab, Sanofi
- Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado
- Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, National Jewish Health
- B.A., Oberlin College
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health
- M.D., University of Chicago
- Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado