Robin Kenselaar, Head of Sanofi Genzyme Europe
Robin Kenselaar has overall responsibility for Sanofi Genzyme’s business in Europe.
He provides strategic direction to further develop Sanofi Genzyme’s presence which includes product launches in Rare Diseases, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, Rheumatology and Immunology in our European core markets. There are about 1,450 employees on the Sanofi Genzyme team, operating in the markets across Europe.
- General Manager of Genzyme Netherlands
- Business Unit Director, Personalized Genetic Health, Genzyme
- Head of the European Financial Planning and Analysis Group, Genzyme
- Director of International Business Operations, Genzyme
- Various leadership positions at Rockwell International
- Board member, Biofarmind (Dutch biotech Association)
- M.B.A., Nyenrode University (Netherlands)
- B.B.A., Nyenrode University (Netherlands)