Sébastien Martel, Global Head of Rare Diseases
Sébastien Martel is responsible for driving business performance, developing a strategic vision and plan, and enhancing and expanding the portfolio.
He will lead efforts to build disease awareness, drive innovation in diagnostics and support patient advocacy. He will ensure that there is strong understanding and alignment between the GBU, R&D and the Strategy & Business Development team to build a common vision of the needs and opportunities within the Rare portfolio.
- Head of Strategy, Sanofi Genzyme
- Head of Investor Relations, Sanofi
- International Marketing Director, Novo Nordisk
- Head of Investor Relations, Serono
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- M.B.A, INSEAD
- Master, Pharmaceutical Industry Management