Shannon Resetich is responsible for the Rare Disease franchise business performance, enhancing and expanding the portfolio, and ensuring we reach patients who may benefit from our treatments.
She will drive the franchise strategy, support patient advocacy and collaborate with leadership across the business to maintain our leadership in rare diseases.
- North America Head of Rare Diseases and Rare Blood Disorders, Sanofi Genzyme
- Board Director, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer, Activcore
- Global Franchise Head, Hematology, Shire
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- B.S., Biological Engineering, Purdue University