Tom Snow is responsible for Sanofi Genzyme’s global Neurology and Immunology franchise.
He leads a cross-functional team to drive long-term value creation for our multiple sclerosis portfolio, as well as priority pipeline assets. Tom has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare strategic marketing and commercial leadership at the country, regional, and global level. He is a member of the Sanofi Genzyme Executive Leadership Team, and he represents Sanofi Genzyme on the Sanofi Marketing Excellence Council.
- Global Franchise Head, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President, Europe, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Vice President, Global Commercial Strategy, Multiple Sclerosis, Sanofi Genzyme
- Senior Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Neurology, Merck Serono
- Marketing Strategist, Nerland Agency Worldwide Partners
- Vice President, Account Group Supervisor, Consumer Healthworks (Omnicom)
- MBA, Babson College
- BA, Economics and English, Amherst College