Sanofi Genzyme is a global business unit operating in the United States. All of our content distribution on LinkedIn is meant for a U.S. audience.
Thanks for taking time to visit our page. Sanofi Genzyme uses LinkedIn as a channel to communicate with our employees, customers and other members of the LinkedIn community. All users must comply with the LinkedIn User Agreement and the Sanofi Genzyme Rules of Engagement. If you have any questions regarding these rules or our use of LinkedIn, please contact us directly.
Sanofi Genzyme is a pharmaceutical company, and the pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated. In order to adhere to laws and regulations, comments that violate our Rules of Engagement may be removed.
Rules of Engagement
This page is intended to provide a forum for discussions in English regarding Sanofi Genzyme. If treatments are discussed, we can only allow messages that are in accordance with the FDA approved use. This page is not intended as a forum for reporting Sanofi Genzyme or other companies’ products' side effects associated with the use of prescription drugs. If comments include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, Sanofi Genzyme may be required to contact you for further information, per the company's Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for the postings and opinions of third parties. Sanofi Genzyme does not verify, approve or endorse the comments or any information posted by visitors to this page, does not warrant their accuracy, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from content of the page nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
Please visit our Product Porfolio page for information on Sanofi Genzyme products. If you, or someone you know, has possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, or if you have product-related or other medical questions, please contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option #2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit the FDA website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We reserve the right to block or report users from this page who violate the Rules of Engagement. We reserve the right to remove this page and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. If we do make changes, we'll be sure to post an update letting you know. Your use of this LinkedIn page indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms.
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response may be by a private message versus a response on our page.
- Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Please don't use our LinkedIn page as a place to promote your product or pitch your services.
- Postings may be reviewed by Sanofi Genzyme and are subject to removal if they are deemed to violate these Rules of Engagement.
- All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Sanofi Genzyme, its employees or affiliates.
- Sanofi Genzyme assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of the page, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this page.
- From time to time this page may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. Likewise, please refrain from posting information to the page that provides medical or other professional advice. Sanofi Genzyme does not provide such advice through this site.
- Sanofi Genzyme can only confirm the accuracy of the information we post on this site and does not verify, approve or endorse the User Content or any information posted by visitors on this site and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Because of the limitations of LinkedIn and federal regulations governing how we communicate about our treatments, we are not able to discuss our treatments on our page. If you would like to discuss our treatments contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option #2.
- We do not recommend sharing your personal information on our LinkedIn account, as this is not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme products, please contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option #2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit the FDA website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.