Sanofi Genzyme provides personalized assistance and support to qualified U.S. patients who are prescribed Aubagio® (teriflunomide) and their family members.
Sanofi Genzyme offers support for qualified patients, starting with one-on-one conversations with a One to One™ Nurse when you enroll in this patient support program.
Each member of our dedicated team is certified and ready to help you navigate:
- Customized support each time you call
- What to expect from your AUBAGIO treatment
- Benefits verification and status tracking
- Financial assistance for qualified patients
- Answers to common questions
It’s a conversation that doesn’t stop with your first call; you’ll get your nurse’s direct extension so you can always reach out. And, to ensure you’re never alone, an on duty One to One™ Nurse is always available to talk, 24/7.
There are two ways to contact us: by phone or through our One to One website.
Contact us by phone
Ready to start your own conversation? Call us at 855-676-6326
Get support online
Sign up online to get 24/7 access to a One to One nurse and all the services of our One to One support program.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information, including boxed WARNING (PDF)
- Medication Guide (PDF)
- You'll find more details at www.Aubagio.com