We provide personalized assistance and support to qualified U.S. patients who are prescribed CAPRELSA®.
Support programs available
- CAPRELSA Access Support Program: Provides general information and support to eligible patients and health care professionals.
- Exclusive Specialty Pharmacy: CAPRELSA is provided through a pharmacy specializing in certain prescription medications that support patients with a dedicated, personalized approach. The pharmacy team will verify insurance coverage and offer financial assistance options, provide 24/7 access to a clinical pharmacist, as well as facilitate outreach to help support patients with staying on treatment including refill reminders.
- CAPRELSA Copay Assistance Program: Helps eligible individuals, who are prescribed CAPRELSA, with their drug related out-of-pocket expenses regardless of financial status.
- CAPRELSA Patient Assistance Program: Provides CAPRELSA at no cost to eligible patients who medically need treatment and are uninsured or have inadequate insurance coverage (application required). Short term patient assistance is also available if a patient is in need of CAPRELSA but experiencing a barrier to accessing therapy.
Call the CAPRELSA Access Support Program, Monday Friday 9AM – 6PM EST, at 800-367-4999.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information, including boxed WARNING (PDF).
- Medication Guide (PDF).
- You'll find more details at www.caprelsa.com.
Last update: 6/2018