Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron are pleased to offer KevzaraConnect®, a comprehensive program that offers support to assist qualified U.S. patients and their healthcare providers at every step of their journey, from insurance research, to additional injection training, to ongoing support with KEVZARA (sarilumab).
Patient support program
- Helps qualified patients get access to therapy, whether they are uninsured, lack coverage, or need assistance with their out-of-pocket costs
- KevzaraConnect Quick Start Program provides Kevzara free of charge for commercially insured eligible patients who are experiencing delays in coverage
- KevzaraConnect Co-Pay Program provides assistance to commercially insured eligible patients with the out-of-pocket co-pay costs
- Patient Assistance Program provides eligible uninsured patients with drug at no cost
KevzaraConnect Nurse Educators are available to assist patients 24/7. Call us at 844-KEVZARA (844-538-9272).
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information, including boxed WARNING (PDF).
- Medication Guide (PDF).
- You'll find more details at www.kevzara.com.