For U.S. Residents Only
Thanks for visiting our twitter feed. We're looking forward to hearing from you! Sanofi Genzyme uses Twitter as a channel to communicate with our customers and other members of the Twitter community. All users must comply with Twitter's policies and the Sanofi Genzyme Rules of Engagement. If you have any questions regarding these rules or our use of Twitter, please contact us directly at https://www.sanofigenzyme.com/en/contact-us.
Sanofi Genzyme is a pharmaceutical company, and the pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated. In order to adhere to laws and regulations, comments that violate our Rules of Engagement may be removed.
Rules of Engagement:
This Twitter feed is intended to provide a forum for discussions in English regarding Sanofi Genzyme. It is not intended as a forum for discussing treatments – ours or other companies’ – or for reporting Sanofi Genzyme or other companies’ products' side effects associated with the use of prescription drugs. If tweets include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, Sanofi Genzyme may be required to contact you for further information, per the company's Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for the tweets and opinions of third parties. The Sanofi Genzyme Twitter feed does not verify, approve or endorse mentions posted by visitors to this Twitter handle, does not warrant their accuracy, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from content of the handle nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
Please visit https://www.sanofigenzyme.com/en/products-research/product-portfolio for information on Sanofi Genzyme products. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, or if you have product-related or other medical questions, please contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We reserve the right to block users who violate the Rules of Engagement. We reserve the right to remove this Twitter account and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. If we do make changes, we'll be sure to post an update letting you know. Your engagement with this Twitter account indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms.
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us via @mentions, replies and Direct Messages. We really want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response is delayed or may be sent via a direct message versus a public response. Additionally, we may not be able to respond to @mentions and replies that:
- Mention products
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links);
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior;
- Offer health or medical advice;
- Are commercial, e.g. sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers;
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are spam;
- Violate Twitter’s Platform Rules
Thank you for reading and for following @SanofiGenzyme.