Sanofi Genzyme is a global business unit operating in the United States. All of our content distribution on Twitter is meant for a U.S. audience.
Thanks for visiting our twitter feed. We're looking forward to hearing from you! Sanofi Genzyme uses Twitter as a channel to communicate with our customers and other members of the Twitter community. All users must comply with Twitter's policies and the Sanofi Genzyme Rules of Engagement. If you have any questions regarding these rules or our use of Twitter, please contact us directly.
Sanofi Genzyme is a pharmaceutical company, and the pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated. In order to adhere to laws and regulations, comments that violate our Rules of Engagement may be removed.
Rules of Engagement
This Twitter feed is intended to provide a forum for discussions in English regarding Sanofi Genzyme. It is not intended as a forum for discussing treatments – ours or other companies’ – or for reporting Sanofi Genzyme or other companies’ products' side effects associated with the use of prescription drugs. If tweets include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, Sanofi Genzyme may be required to contact you for further information, per the company's Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for the tweets and opinions of third parties. The Sanofi Genzyme Twitter feed does not verify, approve or endorse mentions posted by visitors to this Twitter handle, does not warrant their accuracy, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from content of the handle nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
Please visit our Product Portfolio page for information on Sanofi Genzyme products. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, or if you have product-related or other medical questions, please contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit the FDA website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We reserve the right to block users who violate the Rules of Engagement. We reserve the right to remove this Twitter account and its contents at any time. Please check often for updates, as we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Rules of Engagement at any time. If we do make changes, we'll be sure to post an update letting you know. Your engagement with this Twitter account indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms.
Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us via @mentions, replies and Direct Messages. We really want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response is delayed or may be sent via a direct message versus a public response. Additionally, we may not be able to respond to @mentions and replies that:
- Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Please don't use our Twitter handle to promote your product or pitch your services.
- Postings may be reviewed by Sanofi Genzyme and the handles may be blocked if they are deemed to violate these Rules of Engagement.
- All tweets, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans mentioning this account ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Sanofi Genzyme, its employees or affiliates.
- Sanofi Genzyme assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of the account, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this account.
- From time to time this account may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. Likewise, please refrain from tweeting information to the handle that provides medical or other professional advice. Sanofi Genzyme does not provide such advice through this account.
- Sanofi Genzyme can only confirm the accuracy of the information we tweet from our handle and does not verify, approve or endorse the User Content or any information posted by visitors of this account and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Because of the limitations of Twitter and federal regulations governing how we communicate about our treatments, we are not able to discuss our treatments in our feed. If you would like more information about our treatments contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option 2.
- We do not recommend sharing your personal information on our Twitter account, as this is not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme products, please contact our Medical Information department at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit the FDA website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Thank you for reading and for following @SanofiGenzyme.